Press & Testimonials
- Congratulations to Saas Ski School who had such a great result at the Ski Schools Championships. Saas were crowned Swiss champions for the 3rd time in a row in the synchro skiing category and followed this up with 4th in World Ski Schools Championships. Saas Ski School supply all the instructors for our kids courses Read More…
- PT Ski was delighted to be one of the key sponsors of the Amateur Interclub Championships which was held in Alpbach over the weekend 8-12 March. It was fantastic couple of days with some very tight racing and congratulations to Kandahar Ski Club who won 5 of the 6 categories. Read more…
- PT Ski’s unique kids’ courses offer a safe and fun environment for children to progress their skiing. James PT recently spent a day with the Piste Busters who age from 9 to 14 years of age and had a truly wonderful time. Click here to read all about his day.
- PT Ski was delighted to host the Supporting Wounded Veterans Business Challenge for the third year running. It was a great success and raised over £120,000 for a brilliant cause. Click here to read about how the weekend unfolded.
OFFERS AND EVENTS
- We are already open for bookings for the 2017/2018 season. Get in touch on 020 7736 5557 or email at email@example.com to book next year’s skiing trip now so you can sit back and relax and not have to worry about it later!
“Superb service, I was very well looked after whether on or off the slopes.”
“The piste hosting was exceptional, as was the service for the kids during the week. We were blown away by how helpful the team was, and so professional and polite.”
“It is impossible to fault both the attention to detail, and the complete commitment to ensuring that we had the most enjoyable and relaxing stay possible. We had never used a service like this before, but it exceeded my expectations by a long way.”
“We felt very well looked after by the efficient team. It was great that restaurants were booked.”
“Everything was faultless as usual!”
“Really enjoyable transfer both ways in a spotless car. We were offered bottles of water which was nice. We skied with Sos on our first day which was a lovely introduction to the slopes of Klosters and meant we could concentrate on our skiing rather than stopping to look at our piste map and worrying about which runs to take.”
“People, knowledge, attitude, encouragement … a formidable recipe. Well done.”
“The ski guiding was bang on. Booking was very smooth and they were very accommodating.”
“We were driven straight to the ski rental shop and had help getting our gear back to the hotel, which was extremely helpful.”
“They are fantastic and make our holiday every year. The hosts’ ability to change plans so quickly and efficiently due to the weather was admired and appreciated.”