“They know Klosters inside out and offer a really superior ski holiday for a fraction of the price of their competitors”
Jane Knight, Travel Editor of The Times
WELCOME TO PT SKI
PT Ski provides award winning service to those on our truly unique ski holidays in the Swiss resort of Klosters. We cater for skiers and families of all ages and skiing abilities, corporate ski trips, off piste skiers and even amateur ski racers. With a wealth of skiing heritage behind us and an intimate knowledge of Klosters you could be in no better hands. James and Sarah Palmer-Tomkinson, founders and directors of PT Ski, personally oversee all aspects of their guests’ holidays from start to finish. Whether for a long weekend, a week or even longer we will arrange an unforgettable Klosters ski holiday for you.
Please see below for details of offers and events together with our latest news. You can also stay up to date with what is going on with PT Ski by visiting our blog Inside Tracks.
- We are very pleased to announce that we have been recently invited to join UltraVilla, which brings together the best and most exclusive luxury villas, chalets, apartments and one-of-a-kind properties handpicked by the ultimate villa specialists. Take a look at our page for more information.
- One of our reps made this fun video of the PT Ski kids enjoying their time over the Easter week. It was a really successful week and we were amazed at how much everyone improved. Take a look and see the fun your children could be having next season! Call us on 0207 736 5557 Read More…
- There was a fabulous article about PT Ski and Klosters in the November edition of Tatler. Fran Kellett came out to Klosters with her husband and daughter last Easter and stayed in the Hotel Piz Buin. If you missed her piece then please click here .
OFFERS AND EVENTS
- The Davos Parsenn is set to open on 18th November and the Gotschna on 2nd December. Our staff will be going out to Klosters soon after that and we aim to start our season on 14th December. For those wanting to come out and enjoy the early snows there will be a FREE ski pass Read More…
- This winter PT Ski will incorporate the Klosters Concerts into its pre Christmas offering for the first time. The concerts have been running since 2009 and will be held in the charming old church of St Jakob on Saturday 17 and Sunday 18 December, featuring the London Philharmonia Orchestra and the prestigious Lund Student Choir Read More…
- Post New Year Girls Ski Trip: If Christmas and New Year look like being as hectic as ever, then why not come out to Klosters for 4 days recovery and relaxation once the children are back at school. We have a fabulous 4 day package in association with the four star Hotel Alpina which will completely revitalise you. Read More…
“We were driven straight to the ski rental shop and had help getting our gear back to the hotel, which was extremely helpful.”
“We felt very well looked after by the efficient team. It was great that restaurants were booked.”
“Another brilliant holiday. Thank you very much for looking after us so well.”
“Superb service, I was very well looked after whether on or off the slopes.”
“People, knowledge, attitude, encouragement … a formidable recipe. Well done.”
“It was lovely to receive such a personal welcome from Tom and Sos at the airport. It was also nice to have a private transfer rather than a coach full of people all going to the resort.”
“We particularly liked the little touches such as the bespoke luggage labels and the welcome pack in the hotel. The already addressed post cards were a great touch too.”
“Love the welcome bags! All the restaurant knowledge and booking is invaluable. Thank you.”
“The ski guiding was bang on. Booking was very smooth and they were very accommodating.”
Personable and friendly staff.