“They know Klosters inside out and offer a really superior ski holiday for a fraction of the price of their competitors”
Jane Knight, Travel Editor of The Times
WELCOME TO PT SKI
PT Ski provides award winning service to those on our truly unique ski holidays in the Swiss resort of Klosters. We cater for skiers and families of all ages and skiing abilities, corporate ski trips, off piste skiers and even amateur ski racers. With a wealth of skiing heritage behind us and an intimate knowledge of Klosters you could be in no better hands. James and Sarah Palmer-Tomkinson, founders and directors of PT Ski, personally oversee all aspects of their guests’ holidays from start to finish. Whether for a long weekend, a week or even longer we will arrange an unforgettable Klosters ski holiday for you.
- Klosters has had 5 days of solid snow and the conditions are now perfect. The PT Ski Off Piste weekend enjoyed perfect powder over the last few days, and the remaining runs are nearly all open. The resort is looking beautiful and there is more snow still to come. Who says there’s no snow in Klosters?!
- A very Happy New Year from all at PT Ski! The season got off to a great start with the Pre-Season Masterclass and a very successful week between Christmas and New Year. The snow has been falling thick and fast this week in time for our first Off Piste weekend next week. We’re still taking Read More…
- There was a fabulous article about PT Ski and Klosters in the November edition of Tatler. Fran Kellett came out to Klosters with her husband and daughter last Easter and stayed in the Hotel Piz Buin. If you missed her piece then please click here .
- We were very pleased to see in last month’s edition of Angels and Urchins a fabulous article about PT Ski by Sarah Heron. Sarah came out to Klosters last Easter with her husband, 5 year old daughter and parents in law, staying in the Silvretta Parkhotel. Click here to read the full article.
- We are pleased again to be organising the Skiing with Heroes ‘Business Challenge’ which is only a few weeks away. This fundraising event will see teams of 4 from across the business community compete against each other as well as teams of wounded veterans over two days of skiing competition. The event is set to Read More…
OFFERS AND EVENTS
- The PT Ski SILVRETTA SAFARI is the perfect way to finish the season. This 4 day ski tour will take you through the remote and stunning Silvretta region, staying in some beautifulmountain huts along the way. This trip will offer you the opportunity to climb to the top of the Piz Buin (3312m) and the Silvrettahorn (3244m), Read More…
- For any strong black run skiers who want to experience a thrilling downhill race then the PARSENN DERBY is definitely for you! The race has been running for over 90 years and is open to amateurs. PT Ski can offer you a day of training on Thursday 17th March, and the opportunity to take part in some Read More…
- There are still a few places left on our second OFF PISTE WEEKEND from Wednesday 24th to Sunday 28th February. If you are interested in taking part, please call us on 0207 736 5557, or click here for more information.
- HONE YOUR SKILLS: We are once again teaming up with local English ski club Marden’s to offer a fabulous opportunity to brush away the cobwebs and get your skiing finely tuned for the winter ahead. Our “pre season masterclass” will run for four days from 17th to 21st December and after a warm up day on Read More…
“The very fact that we booked so close to Christmas and New Year and yet you were still able to find us great accommodation that ticked all the boxes was quite amazing!”
“I thought the PT staff were great – knowledgeable, helpful and not at all intrusive.”
“The ski guiding was bang on. Booking was very smooth and they were very accommodating.”
“Excellent off-piste weekend – I will be coming again!”
“They could not have been more helpful.”
“They are fantastic and make our holiday every year. The hosts’ ability to change plans so quickly and efficiently due to the weather was admired and appreciated.”
“Love the welcome bags! All the restaurant knowledge and booking is invaluable. Thank you.”
“Superb service, I was very well looked after whether on or off the slopes.”
“We felt very well looked after by the efficient team. It was great that restaurants were booked.”
“PT Ski kept a gentle eye on us to make sure everything was ok, which was really appreciated, especially for anti-social people like us! They booked meals, piste hosting etc.”