“They know Klosters inside out and offer a really superior ski holiday for a fraction of the price of their competitors”
Jane Knight, Travel Editor of The Times
WELCOME TO PT SKI
PT Ski provides award winning service to those on our truly unique ski holidays in the Swiss resort of Klosters. We cater for skiers and families of all ages and skiing abilities, corporate ski trips, off piste skiers and even amateur ski racers. With a wealth of skiing heritage behind us and an intimate knowledge of Klosters you could be in no better hands. James and Sarah Palmer-Tomkinson, founders and directors of PT Ski, personally oversee all aspects of their guests’ holidays from start to finish. Whether for a long weekend, a week or even longer we will arrange an unforgettable Klosters ski holiday for you.
Please see below for details of offers and events together with our latest news. You can also stay up to date with what is going on with PT Ski by visiting our blog Inside Tracks.
- We are very pleased to announce that we have been recently invited to join UltraVilla, which brings together the best and most exclusive luxury villas, chalets, apartments and one-of-a-kind properties handpicked by the ultimate villa specialists. Take a look at our page for more information.
- One of our reps made this fun video of the PT Ski kids enjoying their time over the Easter week. It was a really successful week and we were amazed at how much everyone improved. Take a look and see the fun your children could be having next season! Call us on 0207 736 5557 Read More…
- There was a fabulous article about PT Ski and Klosters in the November edition of Tatler. Fran Kellett came out to Klosters with her husband and daughter last Easter and stayed in the Hotel Piz Buin. If you missed her piece then please click here .
OFFERS AND EVENTS
- This winter PT Ski will incorporate the Klosters Concerts into its pre Christmas offering for the first time. The concerts have been running since 2009 and will be held in the charming old church of St Jakob on Saturday 17 and Sunday 18 December, featuring the London Philharmonia Orchestra and the prestigious Lund Student Choir Read More…
- Post New Year Girls Ski Trip: If Christmas and New Year look like being as hectic as ever, then why not come out to Klosters for 4 days recovery and relaxation once the children are back at school. We have a fabulous 4 day package in association with the four star Hotel Alpina which will completely revitalise you. Read More…
- The 2015/16 season was a great success and we are now looking forward to next season. Our provisional dates for the 2016/17 season are as follows: 17-19 Dec: Pre-Season Masterclass 27-31 Dec: PT Ski Kids Weeks – Pandas, Marmots, Piste Busters 28/30/31 Dec: PT Ski All Mountain 12-15 Jan: Off Piste Weekend 26-29 Jan: Supporting Wounded Read More…
“Excellent off-piste weekend – I will be coming again!”
“They could not have been more helpful.”
“We felt very well looked after by the efficient team. It was great that restaurants were booked.”
“PT Ski kept a gentle eye on us to make sure everything was ok, which was really appreciated, especially for anti-social people like us! They booked meals, piste hosting etc.”
“We particularly liked the little touches such as the bespoke luggage labels and the welcome pack in the hotel. The already addressed post cards were a great touch too.”
“Superb service, I was very well looked after whether on or off the slopes.”
“They were all extremely nice, good company and interesting to talk to on a skillet. I couldn’t recommend PT ski more highly.”
“They are fantastic and make our holiday every year. The hosts’ ability to change plans so quickly and efficiently due to the weather was admired and appreciated.”
“All of the PT Ski staff we met were extremely charming, courteous, competent and always willing to help out as much as they could.”
“The ski guiding was bang on. Booking was very smooth and they were very accommodating.”