“They know Klosters inside out and offer a really superior ski holiday for a fraction of the price of their competitors”
Jane Knight, Travel Editor of The Times
WELCOME TO PT SKI
PT Ski provides award winning service to those on our truly unique ski holidays in the Swiss resort of Klosters. We cater for skiers and families of all ages and skiing abilities, corporate ski trips, off piste skiers and even amateur ski racers. With a wealth of skiing heritage behind us and an intimate knowledge of Klosters you could be in no better hands. James and Sarah Palmer-Tomkinson, founders and directors of PT Ski, personally oversee all aspects of their guests’ holidays from start to finish. Whether for a long weekend, a week or even longer we will arrange an unforgettable Klosters ski holiday for you.
Please see below for details of offers and events together with our latest news. You can also stay up to date with what is going on with PT Ski by visiting our blog Inside Tracks.
- This was one of our best off piste weekends ever. We had fabulous conditions and Bruno (our guide) found slope after slope of fresh powder snow even though it had not snowed for more than a week. There were 5 guests, Bruno and me (James P-T) and as we headed up the Gotschna on the Read More…
- Half term 2018 was the busiest week yet in our short history. We had over 140 guests in Klosters and it was so nice to see so many returning guests as well as welcoming new ones. We were blessed by (generally) good weather, especially in the middle days and given all the snow we have Read More…
- With all the snow so far this winter the prospects were more than promising for our first off piste weekend of the winter. As usual, the weekend was hosted by James P-T and we had two great guides Thomas and Hans-Michel to show everyone the way and offer tuition as required. The team were split Read More…
- The inaugural 2050 Club weekend has just finished and it was a great success. We were blessed by wonderful conditions with three sunny days and powder on the upper slopes. The idea behind The 2050 Club is for those in their early 20s to come to Klosters with a parent (typically in their 50s) for Read More…
- Happy New Year from everyone in the PT Ski team. It seems that the new year has brought with it a huge amount of snow; the skiing in Klosters both on piste and off piste is some of the best we have ever known. A quick weekend trip anyone?
- We have 2 new reps who will be looking after our guests this winter, Charlie and Anna. Charlie has spent the last few years working in sports PR while Anna has already had experience of the travel industry with her previous role organising and hosting wine tours. Both girls are experienced and accomplished skiers and Read More…
OFFERS AND EVENTS
- Casa Chimera is giving PT Ski guests an incredible special offer for any dates between Tuesday 13th and Thursday 29th March. Casa Chimera is part of our Private Portfolio (click here to see more); it is a private home where the owner allows us to rent the chalet out, with their staff, when the owners are Read More…
- The Alpina have kindly offered PT Guests an exclusive special offer for Winter 2017 – 2018! 15% off any 4 night stay at the Hotel Alpina inclusive of a 3 day ski pass! Price from £1045 per person for 4 nights based on 2 people sharing a standard double room including half board, all local taxes and PT Ski Read More…
“Really enjoyable transfer both ways in a spotless car. We were offered bottles of water which was nice. We skied with Sos on our first day which was a lovely introduction to the slopes of Klosters and meant we could concentrate on our skiing rather than stopping to look at our piste map and worrying about which runs to take.”
“The piste hosting was exceptional, as was the service for the kids during the week. We were blown away by how helpful the team was, and so professional and polite.”
“Attention to detail was excellent. We feel that we got the most out of a location that we did not know at all.”
“Love the welcome bags! All the restaurant knowledge and booking is invaluable. Thank you.”
“Very good doesn’t do them justice. They were truly over the top (in a good way) attentive and excellent. Nothing was too much trouble and they never dropped the ball even for a nanosecond.”
“It is impossible to fault both the attention to detail, and the complete commitment to ensuring that we had the most enjoyable and relaxing stay possible. We had never used a service like this before, but it exceeded my expectations by a long way.”
“The very fact that we booked so close to Christmas and New Year and yet you were still able to find us great accommodation that ticked all the boxes was quite amazing!”
“We felt very well looked after by the efficient team. It was great that restaurants were booked.”
“Another brilliant holiday. Thank you very much for looking after us so well.”
“They could not have been more helpful.”