“They know Klosters inside out and offer a really superior ski holiday for a fraction of the price of their competitors”
Jane Knight, Travel Editor of The Times
WELCOME TO PT SKI
PT Ski provides award winning service to those on our truly unique ski holidays in the Swiss resort of Klosters. We cater for skiers and families of all ages and skiing abilities, corporate ski trips, off piste skiers and even amateur ski racers. With a wealth of skiing heritage behind us and an intimate knowledge of Klosters you could be in no better hands. James and Sarah Palmer-Tomkinson, founders and directors of PT Ski, personally oversee all aspects of their guests’ holidays from start to finish. Whether for a long weekend, a week or even longer we will arrange an unforgettable Klosters ski holiday for you.
- We are very pleased to announce that we have been recently invited to join UltraVilla, which brings together the best and most exclusive luxury villas, chalets, apartments and one-of-a-kind properties handpicked by the ultimate villa specialists. Take a look at our page for more information.
- One of our reps made this fun video of the PT Ski kids enjoying their time over the Easter week. It was a really successful week and we were amazed at how much everyone improved. Take a look and see the fun your children could be having next season! Call us on 0207 736 5557 Read More…
- In March we organised a corporate trip to Klosters for 65 people. The trip was a huge success and even involved a surprise helicopter ride for some of our non-skiing guests! One of the guests made a fantastic video which shows how much fun a corporate trip in Klosters is. If you are interested in organising a Read More…
- The 2016 Skiing with Heroes (now known as Supporting Wounded Veterans) Business Challenge was a roaring success. The teams have managed to raise around £175,000 which is absolutely incredible! We would like to thank all of those who were involved with the event and the contestants who helped to raise such a fantastic amount for Read More…
- There was a fabulous article about PT Ski and Klosters in the November edition of Tatler. Fran Kellett came out to Klosters with her husband and daughter last Easter and stayed in the Hotel Piz Buin. If you missed her piece then please click here .
OFFERS AND EVENTS
- The 2015/16 season was a great success and we are now looking forward to next season. Our provisional dates for the 2016/17 season are as follows: 17-19 Dec: Pre-Season Masterclass 27-31 Dec: PT Ski Kids Weeks – Pandas, Marmots, Piste Busters 28/30/31 Dec: PT Ski All Mountain 12-15 Jan: Off Piste Weekend 26-29 Jan: Supporting Wounded Read More…
“Everything was faultless as usual!”
Personable and friendly staff.
“We found the attention and availability of your staff in resort to be exceptional compared to our normal experience of ski holidays. It is definitely a unique selling point and certainly made our holiday relaxed and enjoyable.”
“It was lovely to receive such a personal welcome from Tom and Sos at the airport. It was also nice to have a private transfer rather than a coach full of people all going to the resort.”
“Very good doesn’t do them justice. They were truly over the top (in a good way) attentive and excellent. Nothing was too much trouble and they never dropped the ball even for a nanosecond.”
“We were driven straight to the ski rental shop and had help getting our gear back to the hotel, which was extremely helpful.”
“PT Ski kept a gentle eye on us to make sure everything was ok, which was really appreciated, especially for anti-social people like us! They booked meals, piste hosting etc.”
“Superb service, I was very well looked after whether on or off the slopes.”
“Really enjoyable transfer both ways in a spotless car. We were offered bottles of water which was nice. We skied with Sos on our first day which was a lovely introduction to the slopes of Klosters and meant we could concentrate on our skiing rather than stopping to look at our piste map and worrying about which runs to take.”
“The very fact that we booked so close to Christmas and New Year and yet you were still able to find us great accommodation that ticked all the boxes was quite amazing!”