“They know Klosters inside out and offer a really superior ski holiday for a fraction of the price of their competitors”
Jane Knight, Travel Editor of The Times
WELCOME TO PT SKI
PT Ski provides award winning service to those on our truly unique ski holidays in the Swiss resort of Klosters. We cater for skiers and families of all ages and skiing abilities, corporate ski trips, off piste skiers and even amateur ski racers. With a wealth of skiing heritage behind us and an intimate knowledge of Klosters you could be in no better hands. James and Sarah Palmer-Tomkinson, founders and directors of PT Ski, personally oversee all aspects of their guests’ holidays from start to finish. Whether for a long weekend, a week or even longer we will arrange an unforgettable Klosters ski holiday for you.
- We are very pleased to announce that we have been recently invited to join UltraVilla, which brings together the best and most exclusive luxury villas, chalets, apartments and one-of-a-kind properties handpicked by the ultimate villa specialists. Take a look at our page for more information.
- One of our reps made this fun video of the PT Ski kids enjoying their time over the Easter week. It was a really successful week and we were amazed at how much everyone improved. Take a look and see the fun your children could be having next season! Call us on 0207 736 5557 Read More…
- We recently organised a corporate trip to Klosters for 65 people. The trip was a huge success and even involved a surprise helicopter ride for some of our non-skiing guests! One of the guests made a fantastic video which shows how much fun a corporate trip in Klosters is. If you are interested in organising a Read More…
- The 2016 Skiing with Heroes (now known as Supporting Wounded Veterans) Business Challenge was a roaring success. The teams have managed to raise around £175,000 which is absolutely incredible! We would like to thank all of those who were involved with the event and the contestants who helped to raise such a fantastic amount for Read More…
- There was a fabulous article about PT Ski and Klosters in the November edition of Tatler. Fran Kellett came out to Klosters with her husband and daughter last Easter and stayed in the Hotel Piz Buin. If you missed her piece then please click here .
- We are pleased again to be organising the Skiing with Heroes ‘Business Challenge’ which is only a few weeks away. This fundraising event will see teams of 4 from across the business community compete against each other as well as teams of wounded veterans over two days of skiing competition. The event is set to Read More…
OFFERS AND EVENTS
- The 2015/16 season was a great success and we are now looking forward to next season. Our provisional dates for the 2016/17 season are as follows: 17-19 Dec: Pre-Season Masterclass 27-31 Dec: PT Ski Kids Weeks – Pandas, Marmots, Piste Busters 28/30/31 Dec: PT Ski All Mountain 12-15 Jan: Off Piste Weekend 26-29 Jan: Supporting Wounded Read More…
“I thought the PT staff were great – knowledgeable, helpful and not at all intrusive.”
“Love the welcome bags! All the restaurant knowledge and booking is invaluable. Thank you.”
“PT ski were brilliant! Truly professional and so trustworthy throughout. Thank you one and all for making it such a successful holiday.”
“They could not have been more helpful.”
“We felt very well looked after by the efficient team. It was great that restaurants were booked.”
“Another brilliant holiday. Thank you very much for looking after us so well.”
“We found the attention and availability of your staff in resort to be exceptional compared to our normal experience of ski holidays. It is definitely a unique selling point and certainly made our holiday relaxed and enjoyable.”
“Excellent off-piste weekend – I will be coming again!”
“The ski guiding was bang on. Booking was very smooth and they were very accommodating.”
“It is impossible to fault both the attention to detail, and the complete commitment to ensuring that we had the most enjoyable and relaxing stay possible. We had never used a service like this before, but it exceeded my expectations by a long way.”