“They know Klosters inside out and offer a really superior ski holiday for a fraction of the price of their competitors”
Jane Knight, Travel Editor of The Times
WELCOME TO PT SKI
PT Ski provides award winning service to those on our truly unique ski holidays in the Swiss resort of Klosters. We cater for skiers and families of all ages and skiing abilities, corporate ski trips, off piste skiers and even amateur ski racers. With a wealth of skiing heritage behind us and an intimate knowledge of Klosters you could be in no better hands. James and Sarah Palmer-Tomkinson, founders and directors of PT Ski, personally oversee all aspects of their guests’ holidays from start to finish. Whether for a long weekend, a week or even longer we will arrange an unforgettable Klosters ski holiday for you.
- We were very pleased to see in last month’s edition of Angels and Urchins a fabulous article about PT Ski by Sarah Heron. Sarah came out to Klosters last Easter with her husband, 5 year old daughter and parents in law, staying in the Silvretta Parkhotel. Click here to read the full article.
- We are pleased again to be organising the Skiing with Heroes ‘Business Challenge’ at the end of January 2016. This fundraising event will see teams of 4 from across the business community compete against each other as well as teams of wounded veterans over two days of skiing competition. Teams will arrive on Thursday 28th Read More…
- Our latest brochure is now hot of the press. If you have not yet received a copy and would like one then e-mail us at email@example.com and we will pop one in the post to you.
OFFERS AND EVENTS
- FREE SKI PASS: We are already looking forward to the upcoming winter and can’t wait to get back on the slopes. Our season starts on 12th December and to kick start the season we are once again pleased to be able to offer a free ski pass to all of our guests who come at Read More…
- HONE YOUR SKILLS: We are once again teaming up with local English ski club Marden’s to offer a fabulous opportunity to brush away the cobwebs and get your skiing finely tuned for the winter ahead. Our “pre season masterclass” will run for four days from 17th to 21st December and after a warm up day on Read More…
“Love the welcome bags! All the restaurant knowledge and booking is invaluable. Thank you.”
“The ski guiding was bang on. Booking was very smooth and they were very accommodating.”
“Really enjoyable transfer both ways in a spotless car. We were offered bottles of water which was nice. We skied with Sos on our first day which was a lovely introduction to the slopes of Klosters and meant we could concentrate on our skiing rather than stopping to look at our piste map and worrying about which runs to take.”
“Superb service, I was very well looked after whether on or off the slopes.”
“It was lovely to receive such a personal welcome from Tom and Sos at the airport. It was also nice to have a private transfer rather than a coach full of people all going to the resort.”
“All of the PT Ski staff we met were extremely charming, courteous, competent and always willing to help out as much as they could.”
“Attention to detail was excellent. We feel that we got the most out of a location that we did not know at all.”
“I thought the PT staff were great – knowledgeable, helpful and not at all intrusive.”
“Very good doesn’t do them justice. They were truly over the top (in a good way) attentive and excellent. Nothing was too much trouble and they never dropped the ball even for a nanosecond.”
“Everything was faultless as usual!”