“They know Klosters inside out and offer a really superior ski holiday for a fraction of the price of their competitors”
Jane Knight, Travel Editor of The Times
WELCOME TO PT SKI
PT Ski provides award winning service to those on our truly unique ski holidays in the Swiss resort of Klosters. We cater for skiers and families of all ages and skiing abilities, corporate ski trips, off piste skiers and even amateur ski racers. With a wealth of skiing heritage behind us and an intimate knowledge of Klosters you could be in no better hands. James and Sarah Palmer-Tomkinson, founders and directors of PT Ski, personally oversee all aspects of their guests’ holidays from start to finish. Whether for a long weekend, a week or even longer we will arrange an unforgettable Klosters ski holiday for you.
Please see below for details of offers and events together with our latest news. You can also stay up to date with what is going on with PT Ski by visiting our blog Inside Tracks.
- We are very pleased to announce the release of our snazzy new 2017/18 brochure, complete with pictures of the stunning Klosters Mountains from our very own photo albums, and a personal greeting from James. We loved putting it together. This year, like every year, it was both a nostalgic experience with fond sentiment for the Read More…
- We are beginning to get very excited for the upcoming winter season 2017/18, and more so than usual as a new chairlift is coming to the Parsenn which will revolutionise the mountain as we know it! For those who are unfamiliar with the ski area, the Furka double T-bar (built in 1972) is the key Read More…
- Hot off the press is that PT Ski will be taking a stand at London’s biggest Alpine Festival: The Telegraph Ski & Snowboard Show. Running from the 26th until the 29th October 2017 this annual event located in the heart of London’s gorgeous Battersea Park brings together 30,000 winter-sports fans with the top brands, tour Read More…
OFFERS AND EVENTS
- We are putting together an “opening the season” weekend package that will be hosted by James P-T. Join him from 15-18 December and ski the pistes of the Parsenn and Jakobshorn. For those who want it there will be an optional day off piste with a guide (conditions permitting) and an optional half day of Read More…
- We are currently busy taking bookings for the 2017/2018 season. Get in touch soon on 020 7736 5557 or email at email@example.com to book next year’s skiing trip and ensure you get the holiday of your dreams. Then you can sit back, relax and look forward to Klosters while leaving the rest to us!
“We were driven straight to the ski rental shop and had help getting our gear back to the hotel, which was extremely helpful.”
“We found the attention and availability of your staff in resort to be exceptional compared to our normal experience of ski holidays. It is definitely a unique selling point and certainly made our holiday relaxed and enjoyable.”
“We felt very well looked after by the efficient team. It was great that restaurants were booked.”
“Another brilliant holiday. Thank you very much for looking after us so well.”
“People, knowledge, attitude, encouragement … a formidable recipe. Well done.”
“They are fantastic and make our holiday every year. The hosts’ ability to change plans so quickly and efficiently due to the weather was admired and appreciated.”
“Very good doesn’t do them justice. They were truly over the top (in a good way) attentive and excellent. Nothing was too much trouble and they never dropped the ball even for a nanosecond.”
“They were all extremely nice, good company and interesting to talk to on a skillet. I couldn’t recommend PT ski more highly.”
“The ski guiding was bang on. Booking was very smooth and they were very accommodating.”
“It is impossible to fault both the attention to detail, and the complete commitment to ensuring that we had the most enjoyable and relaxing stay possible. We had never used a service like this before, but it exceeded my expectations by a long way.”