Chesa Grischuna Chalet ***
The Chesa Chalet is run by the Hotel Chesa Grischuna and although much more simple than its classic parent is nonetheless very cosy and Alpine. The Chalet is approximately 30m from the main hotel across the road and down a short alley. Guests still benefit from all the frills they would have should they be staying in the main Chesa Grischuna and have access to the main hotel for all facilities such as breakfast, dining room, ski room and bar; there are no eating or sitting areas in the Chalet as there are only bedrooms and bathrooms. It is not large with 7 double rooms and 4 singles. Most have en suite bathrooms but some share a shower room which is on the ground floor.
The Chesa Chalet is situated in the heart of the village and it is less than a short five minute walk from the Gotschna lift station.
- Short 3-4 minute walk from Klosters Gotschna lift station
- Breakfast and half board dinner at the Hotel Chesa Grischuna nearby
- Piano bar, bowling alley and ski room at the Hotel Chesa Grischuna
- All rooms come with washbasin and most with ensuite bathroom
- No smoking
- TV in all rooms
- Internet connectivity
- (NB supplementary charges where appropriate)