JOIN THE TEAM
- Passionate about skiing
- Well organised
One of the keys to our success is the calibre of the team that we employ over the winter. Indeed, our guests often compliment us on their professionalism, attention to detail and strong sense for customer service. We are always looking for charismatic and hard-working individuals who share our passion for skiing to fill our seasonnaire and peak week positions. If you would like to apply for one of our challenging yet rewarding roles then please e-mail your cv together with a covering note as to why you think you would be suited to PT Ski to email@example.com.
Season Rep. Will be responsible for ensuring all our guests get the most out of their ski holiday in Klosters. Applicants must have held a driving licence for at least 12 months, be aged 22 or over (at the time of application) and be really strong skiers (minimum of twenty weeks skiing). The key responsibilities include:
- Driving guests to and from Zurich Airport
- Assisting with ski passes, ski rentals etc
- Hosting guests on the pistes
- Making arrangements for guests in resort
- Delivering exceptional service at all times
Peak Season Rep. Will fulfil the same role as the Season Rep, but will only be employed for the busy holiday weeks (namely Christmas holidays, half term and Easter holidays).
Kids Week Reps. Will assist with running our highly successful kids weeks which run at New Year, half term and at the beginning of the Easter holidays. Although all the tuition is conducted by English speaking instructors from the local ski school, we require a team of energetic and fun individuals to provide pastoral support and oversee the smooth running of the week. Applicants must be strong red run skiers and the key responsibilities include:
- Supervising children aged 4-14
- Skiing with the groups in a supporting function
- Assisting instructors such as with running races
- Communicating the events of the day to parents
Peak Season Drivers. During the busy holiday weeks (namely Christmas holidays, half term and Easter holidays) we require additional drivers. Applicants should be aged 21 or over, must have held a driving licence for at least 12 months and be passionate about skiing and the mountains. Key responsibilities include:
- Driving guests to and from Zurich airport
- Driving guests around the resort
- Ensuring the PT Ski vehicles are clean and presentable at all times.
Peak week dates for February half term this season are 6th – 21st February 2021, including training in London and Klosters.